Rapid and effective fixation with the unique multi-chamber fixation technology.
Soft and non-slip polyurethane mattress containing polystyrene beads gives flexibility to patient’s postures.
Enables quick posture change and patient fixation.
Wear-resistant, highly durable, easy to clean and easy to maintain for long product life.
Effective fixation of patient’s posture during surgical operations, radiation therapy, or CT, MRI and other medical examinations.
Lightweight and small in volume enables easy transportation and storage.
- Reduced patient movement minimizes interfractional set-up error and improves treatment accuracy, resulting in clearer images.
- Enables accurate, precise patient positioning and immobilization for better imaging and treatment in radiation therapy.
- Improves efficiency of medical procedures, as effective patient immobilization reduces the preparation time required.
- Helps the patient to relax during lengthy imaging procedures.
Importance of Fixation Tests for Infants:
An important part of the routine neurological evaluation in neonatal units is to undergo diagnostic radiology with vacuum immobilization system.
- Sedation is no longer necessary for neonates, infants and children during MRI and CT scans.
- Safely and securely restrict patient’s movement, therefore reducing the need for repeat scans.
- Effective patient immobilization improves image quality and easily increases productivity and effectiveness.
- Mattress is made of biocompatible material with “warming” effect on body parts in contact, keeping the infant warm throughout the tests.