System Key Features
1. Pre-amplifier operable with up to 4 EMG channels.
2. High quality signal with reduced power line interference.
3. Modular design enabling different combinations for different examinations.
4. Ability to convert EMG format to surface EMG format.
5. Offering 3 standard EMG modules, 4 EP modules and 8 NCV modules.
6. Free software update for registered devices.
7. Customizable system components for stationary or portable system set-up.
1. Quantitative EMG recording
2. Evoked Potential (EP)
3. Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
1. user-friendly software interface.
2. Easy to understand illustrations of electrode placements, stimulation positions and standard waveforms.
3. East access to waveform data comparison.
4.Ability to replay, review and generate reports for past cases.
5. Available normal values for result analysis.
Evoked Potential (EP)
This sub-type provides Evoked Potential (EP) for examination of patients on top of Quantitative EMG.
EP Examination Protocols Features
1. Auditory Evoked Potential (AEP):
- 40 Hz
2. Visual Evoked Potential (VEP):
3. Somatosensory Evoked Potential (SEP):
4. Cognitive Evoked Potential:
Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
This sub-type provides Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) diagnostic examination capability on top of EMG examination.
NCV Examination Protocols
1. Waveform caching function enables saving of multiple waveforms with the same examination point.
2. Screen display of individual F-wave, H-wave and overlay.
3. Display of latency and amplitude values with measurement lines for easy reference.
4. Various examination protocols available:
- Motor NCV (MCV)
- Sensory NCV (SCV)
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation (RNS)
- Short Segment Conduction (SSCT)
- Sympathetic Skin Response (SSR)
- Blink Reflex (BR)